Mechanical Features of This Series:
- Machine head servo utilizes a special bearing design for stability, zero interval and load rate twice as high as conventional units.
- Dielectric fluid nozzles built in machine head that efficiently removes debris, saves time and is convenient.
- Friction-resistant PC thin-layer contact-sensitive board for attractive appearance, dust-resistance and longer service life.
- Precision interior servo housing design, using PCB design for extended service life, safe operation and easy maintenance.
- Innovatively equipped with three types of safety devices, has an infrared fire monitor, oil temperature monitor, automatic fire extinguisher and many other safety design features to provide absolute distancing from flames.
- Has special capabilities for hole depth, blind hole, lateral Surface and large area electrode finishing.
- Has an automatic sparking off time adjustment to prevent carbon accumulation and electrode wear.
- High sensitivity PWM servo drive and sparking gap control to obtain smooth and fine surface finish.
- Utilizes a special MOSFET electrical discharge circuit design for rapid speed finishing and reduced electrode wear to enable mold surface polishing and prevent surface hardening.
Special T50 / T60 Servo Functions:
- Three-axis locations utilizes optical measurement feedback for high precision
positioning. The optical measurement resolution can be adjusted in gradations
of 1m or 5m.
- Has unlimited sparking conditions and processing settings.
- Has a sparking period servo that supports the active utilization of finishing
- Utilizes the most advanced 32-bit industrial-use high speed computer control
offering powerful functions and easy operation.
- Has metric and inch measurement unit as well as Chinese and English language
- Optical measurement direction can be set or modified by internal code.
- Supports single-hole and multi-hole single-depth or multi-depth automatic
fine finishing without requiring program re-write or utilizing programmable
multiple depth auto fine finishing.
- Optional mirror surface finishing system can be installed to achieve ultra-fine
surface finishing of more than Ra0.2m.
|Standard Accessories:||Additional Equipment:|
|Precision Electrode Clamps
Work Fastening Tool Kit
Magnetic Induction Oil Nozzle Base
3R System Chuck-Swedish
Permanent Magnetic Chuck
M.F.D (Fine Mirror Finish)
|X-Travel and Setting Accuracy||300 mm x 0.01 mm||400 mm x 0.01 mm|
|Y-Travel and Setting Accuracy||200 mm x 0.01 mm||300 mm x 0.01 mm|
|Z-Travel and Setting Accuracy||200 mm x ± 0.004 mm||200 mm x ± 0.004 mm|
|Backslide Travel and Setting Accuracy||190 mm x 0.01 mm||190 mm x 0.01 mm|
|Work Tank Dimension||870 x 510 x 320 mm||1090 x 580 x 360 mm|
|Table Dimension||600 x 360 mm||660 x 380 mm|
|Maximum Table-Quill Distance||600 mm||600 mm|
|Maximum Electrode Weight||90 kgs||120 kgs|
|Maximum Table Loading ||800 kgs||1000 kgs|
|Nominal Current||30A / 5A, 45A / 5A,|
60A / 5A
|30A / 5A, 45A / 5A,|
60A / 5A
|Input Voltage||220 / 380 / 415 / 440 V||220 / 380 / 415 / 440 V|
|Connected Rating||4 KVA / 5.5 KVA / 7 KVA||4 KVA / 5.5 KVA / 7 KVA|
|Maximum Stock Removal Rate||200 / 300 / 400 mm3 / min||200 / 300 / 400 mm3 / min|
|Best Surface Roughness
|Best Electrode Wearing Rate||<0.2 %||<0.2 %|
|Dielectric Tank Capacity||200 liter||400 liter|
|Filters||2 pcs||3 pcs|
|Machine Weight||1400 kgs||1650 kgs|