Mechanical Features of This Series:
- Machine head servo utilizes a special bearing design for stability, zero
interval and load rate twice as high as conventional units.
- Dielectric fluid nozzles built in machine head that efficiently removes
debris, saves time and is convenient.
- Friction-resistant PC thin-layer contact-sensitive board for attractive
appearance, dust-resistance and longer service life.
- Precision interior servo housing design, using PCB design for extended service
life, safe operation and easy maintenance.
- You can choose X, Y axis to be moved by electrical power or manual wheel
and it is more rapid and convenient with edge finding.
- It can be settled with "Balance equipment" for extending maximum
electrode weight, protecting the machine head and creating better sensitivity
machine head servo.
- Machine body and generator is one unit so installation is simple.
- Innovatively equipped with three types of safety devices, has an infrared
fire monitor, oil temperature monitor, automatic fire extinguisher and many
other safety design features to provide absolute distancing from flames.
- Has special capabilities for hole depth, blind hole, lateral surface and
large area electrode finishing.
- Has an automatic sparking off time adjustment to prevent carbon accumulation
and electrode wear.
- High sensitivity PWM servo drive and sparking gap control to obtain smooth
and fine surface finish.
- Utilizes a special MOSFET electrical discharge circuit design for rapid speed finishing and reduced electrode wear to enable mold surface polishing. And prevent surface hardening.
Special T90 / T120 Servo Functions:
- Three-axis locations utilizes optical measurement feedback for high precision
positioning. The optical measurement resolution can be adjusted in gradations
of 1m or 5m.
- Has unlimited sparking conditions and processing settings.
- Has a sparking period servo that supports the active utilization of finishing
- Utilizes the most advanced 32-bit industrial-use high speed computer control
offering powerful functions and easy operation.
- Has metric and inch measurement unit as well as Chinese-and English-language
- Optical measurement direction can be set or modified by internal code.
- Supports single-depth or multi-depth automatic fine finishing without requiring
program re-write or utilizing programmable multiple depth auto fine finishing.
- Optional mirror surface finishing system can be installed to achieve ultra-fine
surface finishing of more than Ra 0.2m.
|Standard Accessories:||Additional Equipment:|
|Precision Electrode Clamps
Work Fastening Tool Kit
Magnetic Induction Oil Nozzle Base
3R System Chuck-Swedish
Permanent Magnetic Chuck
M.F.D (Fine Mirror Finish)
|X-Travel and Setting Accuracy||500 mm x 0.01 mm / 300 mm||600 mm x 0.01 mm / 300 mm|
|Y-Travel and Setting Accuracy||400 mm x 0.01 mm / 300 mm||500 mm x 0.01 mm / 300 mm|
|Z-Travel and Setting Accuracy||300 mm x ± 0.005 mm||300 mm x ± 0.005 mm|
|Backslide Travel and Setting Accuracy||290 mm x 0.01 mm||290 mm x 0.01 mm|
|Work Tank Dimension||1320 x 760 x 450 mm||1700 x 1000 x 550 mm|
|Table Dimension||820 x 500 mm||1100 x 620 mm|
|Maximum Table-Quill Distance||710 mm||850 mm|
|Maximum Electrode Weight||220 kgs||260 kgs|
|Maximum Table Loading ||1600 kgs||2600 kgs|
|Nominal Current||60A / 5A, 90 / 5A,|
120A / 5A
|60A / 5A, 90 / 5A,|
120A / 5A
|Input Voltage||220 / 380 / 415 / 440 V||220 / 380 / 415 / 440 V|
|Connected Rating||7 KVA / 10 KVA / 13 KVA||7 KVA / 10 KVA / 13 KVA|
|Maximum Stock Removal Rate||400 / 600 / 800 mm3 / min||400 / 600 / 800 mm3 / min|
|Best Surface Roughness
|Best Electrode Wearing Rate||<0.1 %||<0.1 %|
|Dielectric Tank Capacity||600 liter||1000 liter|
|Filters||5 pcs||5 pcs|
|Machine Weight||2390 + 210 kgs||3310 + 290 kgs|